Christmas Tree Lights
Christmas tree lights
Add a festive and colourful touch to your Christmas tree with our wide range of LED tree lights. Browse our wide range in various colours, sizes and types. Make your Christmas tree an iconic symbol of the festive season that represents hope, togetherness and the spirit of celebration. Suitable to use both indoor and outdoor.
Different types of Christmas tree lights
At fantasychristmaslights.ie, we stock a wide range of Christmas tree lights that will add a warm, inviting and enchanting glow to the tree. Check out our range of LED string lights, battery lights, multi function Christmas lights and many more.
How many Christmas lights do you need for your tree?
The number of Christmas lights that you need for your tree depends on several factors such as the size of your tree and your personal preference. A general guideline is to use 100 lights for every foot of the tree height. For a 6 foot tree, you would need nearly 600 lights.
How to wrap your Christmas tree with lights?
Here's a step by step guide on how to wrap your Christmas tree with lights:
- Check your lights: Make sure to check your lights for any broken bulbs or damaged wires before wrapping them on your tree. If you are using multiple sets of lights, check that they are the same type of lights and connected properly to each other.
- Plug in the lights: Before you start wrapping, plug in the lights to make sure they are working correctly.
- Start at the base: Position your tree in its stand and start at the base of the tree.
- Secure the plug: Secure the plug near the bottom of the tree, either at the trunk or hide it behind a branch to keep the plug from dragging on the floor.
- Wrap the lights horizontally: Start wrapping the lights around the tree horizontally, working your way up the tree. Wrap the light more closely together for a denser look.
- Check for Gaps: Step back and look at your tree from different angles to check for gaps or areas that need more lights. Adjust as needed.
- Secure the End: When you reach the top of the tree, secure the end of the light string by tucking it securely behind a branch or use cable ties to hold it in place.
- Plug in and Test: Plug in the lights and test them again to make sure they are working correctly.